Job Code: CFFA
1. Track US real estate investment projects that meet company requirements
2. Gather and underwrite historical and projected financial information for potential real estate investment opportunities in New York City and build financial models
3. Analyze quantitative real estate investment market liquidity analysis and loan/equity product structuring
4. Prepare comparable analysis based on property type, locations, size, financials and other factors using PropertyShark
5. Perform market research and prepare investment memorandum, management presentations, marketing pitches, teasers, and other presentations
6. Collect and analyze everyday related news gathered from The Real Deal, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, etc.
7. Review and translate financial documents between Chinese and English
1. Finance or economics, mathematics complex professional background preferred. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. Professional real estate development process management and all-round understanding of national laws and regulations related to the industry's ability to influence.
3. Familiar with the real estate investment business, with project source search, project screening, risk assessment, investment report writing, business negotiation, etc.
4. Strong logical thinking ability, verbal and word processing ability, communication, coordination ability.
5. Good communication and external public relations skills, team management cohesion, execution.
6. Honest, sunny attitude, dedication, can withstand greater work pressure. Studious and progressive, a good professional ethics, a strong sense of team.