Job Code: CFPM
1. Track US real estate investment projects that meet company requirements.
2. Project investment environment investigation and risk analysis.
3. According to the project stage requirements, improve the investment project due diligence
study report, project proposal, feasibility study report, investment plan, And perform the
internal approval process.
4. Follow up on-line implementation process of investment projects, identify problems in a
timely manner correction.
5. Investment projects after the investment assessment, and make a summary.
1. Management, finance or economics, polytechnic complex professional background preferred.
2. Professional real estate development process management and all-round understanding of
national laws and regulations related to the industry's ability to influence.
3. Familiar with the investment business, with project source search, project screening
screening, risk assessment, investment report writing, business negotiation, etc.
4. Strong logical thinking ability, verbal and word processing ability, communication,
5. Good communication and external public relations skills, team management cohesion,
6. Honest, sunny attitude, dedication, can withstand greater work pressure. Studious and
progressive, a good professional ethics, a strong sense of team.