Please leave your contact information, our customer service will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Our investment advisor would contact you soon!
Our Work Hours are: 9:30 A.M. - 5:30 P.M., Eastern Time
Please feel free to contact us by: +1-(516)-829-0700
Rego Park, Queens, NY
Total Investment:$500,000 *
* Project 809 has only one round of capital raising, expected finished by 10/24/2019 or reaches the targeted investment amount first
Expected Annualized Return：8.0% 1
Investment Type: Preferred Equity 2
Minimum Investment: $10,000
Investment Duration: 6 - 9 Months 3
Payment Period: Semi-Annual Payment in Advance
1 Subscribers will enjoy 8.%/year expected annual return.
2 Investor of Preferred Equity 809 will take priority of compensation & claim rights over common equity. The net equity value is $2.5 Million. Besides, the developer will provide unlimited personal guarantee. (According to the third-party appraisal report，this property is estimated $5M. $2M land loan has been secured.)
3 The investment duration is 6 to 9 months. CrowdFunz reserves the right of final explanations.
Address: 97-44/48 64th Ave, Rego Park, NY 11374
Area: Rego Park, Queens, NY
Land Size: 4,900 SFT（49*100 FT）
Zoning: R7-1 (Residential 3.44 Community Facility 1.0)
Building Size: 21,756 SFT
Transaction time: Oct, 2019
- The property is located in Rego Park, Queens. The developer bought 97-48 64th Ave on Sep, 2012 with $735K. They acquired 97-44 64th Ave by October, 2019. The property value is estimated $5M and the developer has been approved with $2M land loan by the bank. CrowdFunz will raise $500,000 as preferred equity for this developer.
- Located next to the core business district in Rego Park，adjacent to several major shopping malls, living facilities and entertainment. It is by the intersection of I-495 and Queens Blvd, 5 mins walking distance to the subway station. Now there are only two two-family houses in this property but seven-floor apartment building can be built in the future.
- 20 mins drive to LGA, JFK or Flushing. Also transfer is available in Forest Hills to LIRR if going to Long Island.
* According to BBG appraisal report in Oct, 2019，this property value is $5M.
* This project has been approved with $2M land loan by the bank，Crowdfunz will raise $500,000 as preferred equity.